Register Now For Kaizen On Demand
POWERFUL TRAINING THAT GETS RESULTS!
Join us on the exciting journey to break through the plateaus that are holding back your trading and investing results.
Students Love This Kaizen Apprenticeship Training
Both instructors did a great job! The foundation to investing starts with understanding the meaning and the context of each candle which this course has provided and has saved me a LOT of wasted money. THANK YOU!Gricel M.
This is actually the very first trade I made with this kind of analysis, thanks to the KAIZEN training. I believe I am finally breaking through, and finally started the journey to become a successful trader. I would like to thank you for outstanding presentation in the webinar, I really enjoyed it, with a lot of priceless hints, and believe it is a must course for everyone.Mladen V.
Despite having taken Steve's Master Class four years ago, I had forgotten to use the candles in context and that was why I was failing in most of my trades. My R/R was not working out because I was not trading the candles in the respective areas they should be, like at support and resistance. Now my entries are better and as a result so is my R/R. This has regained my confidence in my trading and myself out of trading.Dominic Hughes
Discover how our
Kaizen Apprenticeship ON DEMAND
program guides you to big results through small, steady improvements!
Trainers Show You How to Apply Everything in Real-World Trading Situations
Interactive Involvement So You Can Ask Questions Until You Fully Understand – Which Takes You to a Higher Level of Learning
Overcome the #1 Obstacle: Lack of Confidence in Trade Decisions
Through On-Demand Training, You Will Know How to FIND the Trade... ENTER the Trade... MONITOR the Trade... and EXIT Safely with Maximum Profits
"Kaizen" is Japanese for overcoming the plateau of stalled development... meaning the need for continuous improvement
Let our Nison Certified Trainers guide you every step of the way...
Every Trader or Investor Faces This Same Problem
When you begin trading or investing, smart people get training to give you knowledge that can take you to certain levels of success. When you trade using new candlestick training, you are typically able to see quick results.
After many years of helping students, we know that most will hit plateaus. That’s when the results you experienced before stop growing. You feel stuck.
Here's How This Kaizen Apprenticeship Pushes You Higher
What was originally created to improve efficiency in Japanese factories, the principle of Kaizen has become a global phenomenon in all areas of business.
It is popular everywhere, because Kaizen works.
Improving the process is the holy grail of Kaizen. Most people focus too much on the end results they desire, which causes frustration when results begin to slip.
Kaizen followers realize that improving their processes will improve results.
Trading and investing involves many different tasks and processes. From information gathering, to choosing tools to use, to the actual analysis, to the ultimate decision-making.
This Kaizen Trading & Investing Apprenticeship for traders and investors helps by focusing on small, continual improvements to all of these individual tasks and processes. As a result of focusing on improving your trading and investing processes, you will see your overall results improve again.
This is not just a quick-fix. Instead, it’s a commitment to ongoing improvement that will bring you ongoing results.
Here's how the Kaizen Trading & Investing Apprenticeship works...
On Demand Training
Each of our sessions are available to watch on demand. Join in from anywhere in the world!
All of this training is taught by our two world-class Nison Certified Trainers. See full bios below.
You will benefit from the on demand sessions, and interactive nature of access with our team
With a dedicated Kaizen Apprenticeship member site, we are here to help you every step of the way.
When you register, we give you a ton of great bonuses to help ensure your success in the program.
- Willfried W.
The Kaizen Apprenticeship training focuses on what really matters in chart analysis, questions established analysis and trading behaviours, and helps to develop more confidence.
I got convinced that the proper identification of support and resistance areas together with price and candle pattern analysis is the first and most important step towards successful trading. Additional tools like indicators or retracements are supportive instruments in the following steps of analysis, and it is worth to notice confluence of the same as it happens occasionally. So far, I started to develop more confidence in the systematics of chart analysis and in the identification of reasonable trades.
- Lee B.
Personally, I really like the small group of students with direct interactions with instructors. Good pace and very good content. I'm looking forward to when we pull the pieces together to look at generating systems for trading effectively.
- Rudolph F.
The things I like best about this training are: The training about the progression of bullish & bearish candles, the emphasis on volume as an indicator of buying/selling climax, the use of context for interpretation of candle signals, and the trade-off in candle confirmations.
As I have developed my own trading system, this Kaizen training has helped me refine where candle signals are used to identify bounce and breakout triggers.
IT STARTS WITH YOUR BONUS CONSULTATION
1-on-1 with the President of Candlecharts.com
To ensure your success in the Kaizen Trading & Investing Apprenticeship, you will also receive a 1-on-1 consultation with Paul Siegel, the President of Candlecharts.com.
This 1-on-1 consultation is your chance to explain your trading and investing goals, your struggles and road blocks, and other pertinent information.
You will also receive instructions on best practices of using this program.
Paul will also give your trading profile to your instructors so they can tailor the group discussions and cover the areas you need to succeed.
Your Instructors Guide You Every Step of the Way
NISON CERTIFIED TRAINER
Syl has been an independent trader and technical analyst for many years and was a former student of Candlecharts.com.
Syl uses his trading experience to teach traders and investors the proper use of Nison’s candlesticks, Western technical analysis and Trade Management.
As a Nison Certified Trainer Syl has the proven expertise and skills to provide quality education and support to ensure the best experience with Candlecharts.com products and services.
NISON CERTIFIED TRAINER
Brian has been trading stocks for 37 years, and has devoted much of his trading career to options strategies.
During that time, he has used Steve Nison's candlestick patterns to continually improve his knowledge and skills.
Recently, Brian has has also added Elliott Wave theory to his set of trading tools.
You Will Master These Important Skills
- Increase the odds of more profitable trades by using “STRICT” definitions of valid candle lines and patterns
- LIVE chart analysis utilizing STRICT candle pattern identification
- Gain access to exclusive Nison Insights
- Gain an advantage over other traders by learning to interpret candle lines and patterns correctly
- Trend Progression Instruction: Use of monthly, weekly, daily, 4 hour charts to correctly identify trends, a necessary element for the KEY (and often overlooked) PRINCIPLE: “CANDLES IN CONTEXT”
- Identifying support and resistance: BOTH high probability and low probability
- Change of Polarity Principle and its importance in identifying price targets
- High probability horizontal support and resistance
- The danger of trendlines
- Price channels and the implications of channel breakouts
- Candle pattern confirmation
- High probability price patterns and deriving price targets
- Candles and Western Technicals – East Meets West – Real Time Analysis
- Identifying trends using moving averages
- Moving averages as support and resistance
- Fibonacci retracements and extensions- high probability support and resistance
- Stochastic, RSI, MACD - what they measure and how to avoid redundancy and paralysis by analysis
- Volume: candle confirmation and the interpretation of volume during trend progression
- The use of Bollinger Bands and ADX
- Trade Entry Techniques – Intraday and End of Day
- Live examples of trade entry
- Calculation of Risk/Reward – When to enter a trade and when to avoid a trade
- Psychology of entries
- The importance of Paper Trading
- Trade management
- The importance of exit stops
- Types of exit stops
- Kaizen Course Exam distribution
- Utilizing the VIX
- Templates from our Team
- Strategies for use to identify Opportunities
- Review of Final Exam
- Putting it all together
- Awarding of Kaizen Technician certification
- Preparation for Bonus follow up class
BONUS: 2 Months of Exclusive MyCandlecharts.com Access
- Exclusive KAIZEN student discussion forum
- Daily and Weekly Market Recaps – equity indexes, equity/commodity/bond futures, FOREX
- Daily Morning Trade Setup
- Daily Chart of the Day
- Weekly Options Outlook and FOREX Focus Session
- Bi-weekly Trading Strategy Sessions
- Weekly Chart Challenge
- Access to Special Topic Sessions
- Bonus Sections: Candle pattern and Western Technical glossaries
- Total Retail Value: $298.00
This Innovative New 2-Month Program Gives You...
2 months of full access to all of the resources in MyCandlecharts.com
Private consultation with Paul Siegel, President of Candlecharts.com
Participation in the intensive 7-session Kaizen Trading & Investing Apprenticeship program, taught only by Nison Certified Trainers™
Interaction with your trainers during the Kaizen Apprenticeship program via our exclusive Kaizen Discussion Forum and direct email access
Individual coaching session with a Nison Certified Trainer
Weekly homework assignments
Awarded the distinct honor designation of Kaizen Technician™
Total Program Value: $
Regular Early Alert Tuition: $
Now Just $695
Continuous Improvement in your Trading and Investing Skills await!
Due to the intensive amount of time spent by our team to deliver this training, no refunds will be given for this Kaizen Apprenticeship program.